To expand our Engineering team we are looking for a Senior Architect (f/m) at our office in Berlin.
zanox is the leading performance marketing network in Germany and Europe. Together with our partner companies, Affiliate Window and eprofessional, zanox supports companies of all industries and sizes in their performance-based online business.
Our success and dynamic growth is owed to the dedication of our more than 700 employees. We offer a variety of development and international opportunities, a good working atmosphere, an open corporate culture and flat hierarchies.
zanox is owned by Axel Springer SE (52.5%) and Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd (47.5%).
- Commercial experience of developing web applications with PHP or Java (4+ years)
- Domain Driven Design with large or complex systems
- Testing strategies including TDD and BDD
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Web services and Message Queues
- Familiarity with RDBMS and other "NoSQL" type data storage mechanisms
- Higher education in computer science
- Very good understanding of software engineering practices and methodologies
- Very good communication skills
- Creative and critical thinking
- Working with other team members and teams on defining, communicating and maintaining a clear architectural vision
- Maintaining a holistic view of the zanox Group systems, ensuring that they remain clean and easy to work with
- Advising and assisting other technical teams with technical decisions and arbitrating decisions where appropriate
- Developing or discovering reusable system components to increase the efficiency of the rest of the team and other technical departments
- Guiding and assisting the other developers in the company with the progression of their technical skills
- Exchange Progamme
- Open Fridge Friday
- Language Courses
- Flexible Working Hours
- Sports & Activities