To expand our team we are looking for an Agile Coach (f/m) at our office in Berlin.
zanox is the leading performance marketing network in Germany and Europe. Together with our partner companies, Affiliate Window and eprofessional, zanox supports companies of all industries and sizes in their performance-based online business.
Our success and dynamic growth is owed to the dedication of our more than 700 employees. We offer a variety of development and international opportunities, a good working atmosphere, an open corporate culture and flat hierarchies.
zanox is owned by Axel Springer SE (52.5%) and Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd (47.5%).
- You ensure transparency and health of Product & Technology on all dimensions: speed of development, quality of development, stakeholder engagement, processes supporting the team, the organisation the team is embedded in
- You initiate mediation of all conflicts within teams or between teams and stakeholders
- You understand impediments as opportunities to change or resolve existing constraints
- You deliver hands-on coaching of development teams in all aspects of self-organisation
- You contribute actively to a sustainable and collaborative, team oriented culture
- You ensure knowledge transfer, knowledge management and organisational learning across all departments
- You reduce complexity, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- You lead by example and behave as a role model in attitude and communication
- You have minimum three years of experience in an agile environment working with teams
- You know Kanban, Scrum, TDD, CD and XP practices and how to apply them
- You have excellent communication, facilitation and coaching skills
- You know how to implement or improve processes and best practices across multiple teams
- You are fluent in German and English
- Exchange Progamme
- Open Fridge Friday
- Language Courses
- Flexible Working Hours
- Sports & Activities