One of the UKs fastest growing voucher code sites, Voucherbox.co.uk is expanding its team in Berlin, and are looking for hard-working and dedicated people to come on board. We are currently searching for an Sales and Account Manager to take our advertiser partnerships to the next level.
Join a fast growing, international team with a great office in central Berlin, alongside some of Europe’s best start-ups.
Our parent company, Webgears GmbH also operates Gutscheinsammler.de - the leading voucher site in Germany and Preisajeger.at, the largest deals site in Austria. Growing at a rapid pace with currently 22 employees and large partners in Germany and the United Kingdom, it is our mission to become the market leader in further European countries. Having recently launched Voucherbox.co.uk, we have already achieved a lot but have a long way to go!
As such, we are looking for an experienced Sales and Account Manager who is ready to take their career to the next level to join the team in Berlin in June/July 2014
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Develop relationships with advertisers and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Increasing revenue driven to advertisers.
- Analyse advertiser campaigns to provide insightful feedback.
- Actively promote new opportunities to existing and new partners.
- Conceptualise and lead projects to increase the value of Voucherbox.co.uk to advertisers.
- Own the complete spectrum of partner relationships.
What do you need to excel in this position?
- Previous experience in affiliate management is essential – This includes from publishers, agency, network or advertiser.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, whilst delivering on key tasks.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Permission to work in Germany is essential. British citizenship is sufficient.
- Willing to relocate to Germany for the position.
- Native level English skills.
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Great office environment with a young and energetic team
- Free drinks, food and coffee
- Potential for rapid personal development and become the first point of contact for advertisers at one of the UKs fastest growing affiliate publishers.
- Beautiful office in Mitte at the heart of Berlin's thriving start-up culture
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (inc. references, if available), cover letter and possible starting date.