The leading global luxury resale marketplace, Vestiaire Collective, is seeking a fashion-savvy marketing professional. This role will have day-to-day responsibility for our paid marketing channels including affiliates and PPC.
The Performance Marketing Manager will have a good understanding of both the UK and global fashion marketplace, with a particular passion for the luxury sector. In addition to excellent communication skills, the right candidate will be an analytical person, who has experience working across performance marketing channels. The right candidate will have an aptitude for data, an analytical mind and will enjoy collating and interpreting performance metrics. This position will be based in our Central London offices.
This role has overall responsibility for analysing all traffic and conversions from performance marketing channels.
• Affiliate marketing – daily management of affiliate program, optimizing performance of account and providing support for publishers
• Paid search – day-to-day management of PPC agency, acting as liaison with main business, working on the optimization of the account
• Retargeting – day-to-day management of agency, working on the optimization of the account
• CRM – optimizing all customer communications to maximize revenue and increase revenue from channel
• Excellent fashion knowledge and strong awareness of trends
• Extremely detail-oriented and efficient
• Voracious consumer of fashion blogs, magazines, fashion-oriented websites
• BA, or equivalent, required
• A minimum of 2 years relevant online marketing experience including management of affiliate marketing, PPC and CRM
• Excellent written and spoken English. French language skill a plus
• Solid knowledge of internet technology and applications, email and database marketing infrastructures and the technologies required
• Strong strategic and critical thinking abilities, written and verbal communication skills, creativity, and the ability to self-direct and be hands on