Are you a tenacious user needs advocate, and you communicate it effectively across the business? Are you a true product-driven person, you will love the ever-changing world of product, and be inspired by the challenges it brings? Do you have a background in design, HCI, UX, communications, business, or other creative related capacity and have experience designing digital product experiences? Are driven, creative thinker with passion for innovation and learning? And lastly, do you understand how to integrate user insights and research, in innovative, usable, compelling and delightful product experiences?
Then this role sounds perfect for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the Global Product Management team, you will work collaboratively, in shaping the interfaces, improving, creating exciting features, and supporting our product and market strategy globally. It is second nature to you to experiment, keep a user centred approach and back it up your ideas with research and data. You will support in driving product user experience improvements across multiple markets through rigorous data analysis.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Translation of business and user requirements into wireframes and prototypes,
- Confidently communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and ability to articulate the rationale behind design decisions and influence stakeholders,
- Evolving designs by constant product iteration and feedback gathering,
- Experience evangelising the benefits of user experience for creating more customer focused, effective products and business outcomes,
- Obtain insights into customer’s usage of products and untapped opportunities (user research support, facilitating user interviews, focus groups, and analysing findings),
- Working closely with product managers to ensure strategic and user interaction experience goals are met through designs and deliverables produced,
- Know-how in tailoring designs for different types of audience using colour, typography and layout whilst maintaining brand consistency,
- Working in sprints from product concept development to product delivery, handing over design specifications from style guidelines through to interaction details,
- Product experimentation support (designing, implementing experiments, testing assumptions and best practices).
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- 2+ years as UX/UI designer, with a portfolio or recent project to discuss,
- User experience (UX) & User Interface (UI) research, designs, and tools,
- Strong experience of the full product design cycle (research, conception, design) & development and interest in digital accessibility in web product design,
- User centred design approach, usability & heuristics standards,
- Experienced in user research, user personas, mapping user journeys and other methodologies to define user needs and testing designs with users,
- Great wireframing expertise for digital products,
- Excellent design thinking, visual and graphic skills,
- Front-end development knowledge (HTML, CSS, React) and how to export designs for development (Ant Design toolkit or similar),
- Proven ability to collaborate with different stakeholders, supporting product management in driving the product adoption, growth, and retention strategies,
- Able to self-manage and self-access personal progress against milestones and deliverables with a high degree of accountability and personal urgency,
- Strong orientation to detail work, consistency, and follow-through,
- Great interpersonal skill and thrives in highly collaborative environments.
TECHNICAL SKILLS/ TOOLS:
- Good experience of Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Figma experience (or ability/willingness to learn it before starting is a plus),
- Data analytics tools (Google analytics or similar – or ability/willingness to learn this platform before starting is a plus),
- Hotjar or similar tool knowledge (or ability/willingness to learn it before starting is a plus).
- Creative, design focused degree or equivalent experience,
- At least 1 year affiliate Marketing or Digital Marketing experience,
- Experience of design sprints and/or working in an Agile environment,
- Intermediate experience in using MS office suite products (Excel, Word),
- Fluent in other European languages (preferred German, Spanish, French, or Italian)
Why choose webgains?
Webgains is an award-winning leader in high performance affiliate marketing, working for 15 years on behalf of major clients globally. We provide advertisers and affiliates/publishers with innovative tracking technology, and leading account management and support. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
We offer competitive salaries; a remote, friendly and inclusive environment; 25 days annual leave after 1 year of service; free weekly language classes; £2000 educational and learning budget; private health insurance; an established pension plan; free mental health counselling, yoga virtual classes and much more!
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all the qualifications.
If this sounds like a good match for you, please apply on our website, and email your portfolio to email@example.com.
At Webgains, we are a people first organisation, and we live by our core values: openness, excellence, integrity, fun, and work/life balance. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values.
Webgains embraces equal opportunity in the workplace and in throughout the recruitment processes. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant, exceptional individuals. We therefore welcome applications from all candidates, and do not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, gender confirmation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin and race. Webgains have a high number of applications and reserve the right to close our vacancies before the closing date.