About Incentive Networks
Incentive Networks, a wholly owned subsidiary of Affinion Group, a company headquartered in Connecticut, USA, provides the most comprehensive and customisable online loyalty marketing platform available. Our clients utilise our white label platform and API services for end-user services like complimentary voucher & offer content, online shopping malls with cash back or points rebates, and cause-oriented loyalty solutions. We work with over 4,000 top merchants worldwide and support loyalty and cash-back programs that are live in 7 languages and 14 countries. If you’re looking to join a winning team, that’s us—we are an industry leader and growing rapidly.
We are expanding our UK, London based team and are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic marketing coordinator excited by our business, product line and opportunities for development. Our London office is located close to Oxford Circus tube station, making it an easy commute from most locations in and around London. Our benefits package includes medical insurance, personal pension plan and 25 days holiday per year. As part of the team the successful candidate will report to the UK Partnerships Manager and will have direct influence on the efficiency and success of the UK business.
We take our work seriously as worldwide our products support billions of dollars of online transactions and enable the generation of hundreds of millions of dollars in partner revenue. But we take our fun seriously as well, enjoying office parties, jokes and a relaxed, fun, work interactive environment.
Marketing Coordinator Position Description
The successful candidate will be working with multiple domestic merchant and partner brands to coordinate the delivery of onsite content and partner marketing activities. The candidate will be required to coordinate multiple concurrent marketing initiatives, coordinate with the UK Advertiser Manager to build and support relationships with a broad range of merchants, and support the UK Partnerships Manager to deliver a first-class experience to our partners.
The Employee will work within the Marketing organisation and is expected to work with internal colleagues across multiple time zones to coordinate the operational delivery of onsite content and partner marketing campaigns. The employee will also interact on a high frequency basis with a wide range of merchant and partner contacts.
- Merchandise / content manage UK websites using Incentive Networks in-house content management platform in accordance with the Marketing & Content Calendar
- Administer relationships with a specified set of UK merchants to include; maintaining accurate commission terms, merchant exclusions and merchant / network contact details
- Coordinate with internal operations colleagues the onboarding of new / migration of existing merchants on Incentive Networks platform
- Manage merchant commission / rebate exceptions in accordance with specified guidelines
- Support the UK Advertiser & Network Manager with preparation for and attendance at regular merchant and network meetings
- Administer a Marketing Calendar in accordance with briefs and guidelines provided by the UK Partnerships Manager
- Work closely with operational colleagues to coordinate the operational delivery of partner marketing campaigns to include; onsite setup of promotions, bonuses and terms & conditions
- Ownership of the verification of successful onsite setup and closure of all scheduled content changes and marketing promotions
- Coordinate and take ownership for partner and merchant approval of all campaign collateral on time and to agreed schedule
- Support the UK Partnerships Manager with delivery of post-campaign analysis
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day partner enquiries (operational, marketing & service)
- Support the UK Partnerships Manager at partner meetings as and when required
Skills and Style Requirements
- Experienced in coordinating complex, multi-channel and data driven marketing campaigns
- Strong experience working with and managing affiliate network and merchants relationships with the ability to carefully manage expectations and build excellent working relationships
- Excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work alone using initiative to coordinate marketing campaigns through to final implementation
- Flexibility to work as part of a global team across multiple time zones, with meetings frequently occurring outside of ‘regular’ work hours using web conferencing technology
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation of need to follow process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint
- A strong sense of personal responsibility
- High level of self-motivation and self-direction
- Focus on continuous improvement, making our products and processes better
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Marketing Coordinator role requires skills in these areas:
- Experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Experience gained at an Affiliate Network a plus
- Educated to A-Level standard or above
- Highly self-motivated, collaborative, keen attention to detail, ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
If you are excited by this role – we want to hear from you!