An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, experienced Account Director to join the affiliate team at vouchercloud. This role will primarily be focused on supporting the Head of UK Affiliates, and act as team lead in the Bristol office. You will be responsible for the management and growth of a portfolio of top tier clients such as M&S, Vodafone, Arcadia Group and Expedia.
Driving performance and demonstrating best practice within the team will be essential. This role will be ideal for a candidate who has a strong track record in delivering impressive results within the affiliate and or digital industry and is able to step up to the next level, supporting a team of talented account managers.
The successful applicant will have a proactive and professional manner, with exceptional communication skills and attention to detail. A strong understanding of PPC, Social, SEO and commercial awareness is also required.
- Manage, develop and drive client performance across a portfolio of brands
- Create persuasive and authoritative presentations to key industry stakeholders
- Develop and understand key client’s long and short term marketing objectives, identifying strategies to increase revenue and performance
- Deliver strategic and joined up growth plans for top tier advertisers
- Liaise with our Business Intelligence team to maximise future client performance
- Inspire and support a team of account managers in line with company objectives
- Prepare and deliver weekly affiliate account manager team meetings
- Provide, circulate and challenge monthly team performance reports
- Deliver monthly feedback to the Head of the UK Affiliates on the quality of service offered and any performance gaps
- Support the Head of UK and Global Affiliate Head when required on specific projects
- Represent business at a senior level at key industry and network events
- Manage and deliver B2B marketing collateral including quarterly media deck and case studies.
- Educated to degree level
- 3+ years of Senior account management experience
- Extensive knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Affiliate Network or Agency account management experience a plus
- Not afraid to step up and have a voice
- Proven experience in delivering impressive growth for key clients
- Ability to lead by example
- Continually strives to improve productivity and quality of work
- Demonstrable ability to build strong relationships with key clients at a senior level
- Experience of dealing with difficult situations and clients with the ability to meet a successful resolution
- Track record for exceeding monthly KPI’s and driving performance
- Strong decision-making skills with the authority to take control of complex situations
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about Digital!
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Be locally based or able to access the Bristol office
- A positive, bright and energetic demeanor
- Ability to motivate others through effective leadership
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and exert a positive influence on others
- Professional, confident, and self-motivated
- Resilience and perseverance
- Highly organised