Purpose of position
The role of the Support Analyst is hands-on and involves working as part of a team to assist our publishers and advertisers in the use of our bespoke interface and related systems, and to ensure that we provide high quality customer service. This responsible post will provide high-level Technical Support, testing and administration ensuring smooth maintenance of client accounts. The successful candidate will have an interest in digital marketing and possesses strong communication and customer service skills.
Key responsibilities within this superb role include:
- Deal with tickets raised via our internal ticketing system
- Providing a high level of Technical Application Support to internal colleagues, publishers and advertisers via email, phone and a ticketing system
- Identifying technical issues/bugs and escalating as appropriate
- Administration of a knowledge base used internally and externally
- Testing of new developments and features
- Acting as an intermediary between Account Managers and Developers
- Provide high-level training to internal colleagues
Whilst the above is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position to evolve allowing you greater scope to gain both knowledge and experience within the online and affiliate market place.
Skills & Expertise
To be successful you will need to meet the below requirements.
- IT-related degree or relevant work experience
- Experience of working in a customer service role
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- Strives to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Understands the importance of processes and procedures and the application of these
- Ability to meet attendance standards and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external suppliers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a work team
- Knowledge on writing MySQL queries is highly desirable
You will be expected to have good understanding of affiliate marketing is and what we do in the industry for any role within Awin.
To ensure your and our safety, all of our interviews will be conducted via phone and video calls. As a global business with offices all around the globe and a product offering that is fully digital, conducting meetings and interviews virtually has become second nature to us.
Apply now and you could be our next successful virtual hire.
With twenty years of experience, our network offers a global community of people, technology and business intelligence insights. No matter what type of partner, level of service, or tools your business needs, Awin provides solutions to drive sustainable growth.
Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, with ShareASale, Awin’s global affiliate network is powered by 15 offices worldwide, over 1,000 employees, 230,000 contributing publishers and 16,500 advertisers.
Connecting businesses with customers around the world across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated £9.5 billion in revenue for its advertisers and £706 million for its publishers in the last financial year.