Technical Account Manager– Leading Ad Verification Technology Business
Our client are leading the way in Premium Verification of the online and digital marketing industry. They are an extremely fat-growing business and are winning clients (Agencies, Brands & Publishers). Verification is made up of Viewability and Brand Safety, 2 of the most talked about buzzwords in Media in 2014 and has become essential for any online media company.
Working as a Technical Account Manager means that you become an expert in their system.
- Troubleshooting and/or supporting technical integrations
- Technical campaign optimisation and reporting
- Reporting to clients / agencies, troubleshooting and assisting on technical issues
- Supporting the sales / account management team with client meetings to explain the technical offering and answer technical questions
- You will be trained to know the platform inside out
- Have strategy meetings with our clients to help them utilize our system the best way
- Educate clients in the use of our system
- Coordinate and assure the quality of advertising campaigns
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 or above
- Have a keen interest in digital
- An aptitude and liking of technology
- Qualification in an IT or Technology related subject (not compulsory)
- Exceptional customer service and good phone manner
- Able to develop relationships and motivate suppliers and internal team members
- Strong collaboration skills
- Desire to learn and be part of a dynamic growing team
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Digital Media Operations
0203 763 9751
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Johnson.