Technical Account Manager- Global Ad Tech Business – £45,000 – £60,000
My client is one of the world’s largest Advertising Technology businesses in the World. Through its proprietary platform, they offer advertisers a single, comprehensive resource from which to reach and engage with global audiences across the universe of digital media.
Our client is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their team in London. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Work with key clients on the integration of our client’s technology
- Help identify new opportunities for technology improvements and new products to utilise
- Work alongside the Ad Operations team to aid correct campaign set up and delivery, along with improving operations of campaign management
- Train and educate both internal and external stakeholders in the technology used
- Collate all feedback on processes and technologies, offering recommendations for improvement
- Regularly report and update on product developments that are happening, and any future changes the Ad Ops and Analytics teams need to be aware of
- Act as the first point of contact and go to expert for clients
- Have previous Technical Account Management or Ad Operations experience within an Agency or Ad Tech business
- Have an expert knowledge of the media industry, and programmatic experience is desirable
- A strong ability to work to deadlines and work independently to hit personal objectives
- Possess excellent problem solving skills, with an analytical mindset to resolves any issues
- An ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders, with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced enviornment
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2976
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Will Slack.