Apply here – https://www.taboola.com/careers/job/smb-publisher-sales-director-emea
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360 billion recommendations each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including Il Corriere della Sera, T-Online, USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, Le Figaro, The Weather Channel and thousands of others SMB publications.
Taboola’s SMB Publisher Sales team is responsible for exploring new opportunities with online publishers based in Europe, Middle East and Africa to increase our scale and reach in the region. Our team in London helps our clients engage and retain loyal visitors while generating revenue direct to the bottom line. These long term partnerships are how Taboola now reaches almost half the world’s internet population and what attracts our premium advertisers to spend with us.
Taboola is looking for a Sales Director to take ownership for the SMB Publisher business in EMEA, you’ll be leading a team of sellers in a high-growth, rapidly evolving, and dynamically competitive market, onboarding a ComScore 500 to 5000 publishers in order to monetize their sites. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the success of our customers, the development of your team, and the success of Taboola!
Responsibilities and skills:
- Be the inspirational leader of a high achieving team of multilingual SMB Publisher Sales professionals based in London
- Coach the 2 Team Leads (player/coaches) and manage the performance of individual contributors using data
- Be able to think creatively about the sales process and use entrepreneurship to help define best practices and bring reps to a high standard in order to achieve quota
- Collaborate with other Taboola Teams (Business, Operations and Tech) that allow the SMB Publisher Sales teams to maintain its expected high volume of activities
- Occasionally build C-level relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic business partners
- Work alongside the Global Director of SMB Publisher Sales on the planning and execution of Taboola’s SMB Publisher business in EMEA
- Present the achievement of the SMB Publisher Sales team every quarter to the Senior Executive Team
- An extensive & proven track record managing large Inside Sales Teams
- Goal driven, comfortable with data analysis
- A passion for high volume, short sales cycle business development
- Extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape in the ad tech industry
- Experience of performance management, business planning and forecasting skills
- Ability to adapt to a multicultural environment and work across multiple markets
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits and perks!
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy
(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf). Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.