Job Title – Support Specialist
Department/Team – Technical Services/Support Team
Reporting Structure – Reports to Support Team Leader
Purpose of Position
The Support Specialist is a very independent and flexible role which involves being responsible for providing high quality Technical Support for the Network’s most important and demanding clients, most of which falls under Key Accounts, but also includes the top driving Publishers. The role also consists of developing the knowledge and skill level within the Technical Services department, and other departments where necessary, through mentoring and training, as well as managing complex projects.
The successful candidate is interested in digital marketing and is driven, full of fresh ideas, proactive and a true self-starter.
- Provide outstanding Technical Support towards the most important and demanding clients on the Network, which includes attending face-to-face technical meetings, as well as specifying and acting as stakeholder then it comes to delivering on bespoke features and solutions
- Secondarily, when necessary, provide a high level of Technical Application Support towards internal colleagues, Advertiser and Publishers via email, phone and ticketing system
- Fully or partially managing technical projects, based on either internal or external requests
- Provide high level training to internal colleagues both within the Technical Services department, and to the business more generally (where required)
- Assist the Support Team Leader with the recruitment process when necessary
- Escalation point for Integration Analyst and Senior Integration Analyst
- Acting as an intermediary between Account Managers or other stakeholders and Developers or Product Managers
- Identifying technical issues/bugs and escalating as appropriate
- Administration of a shared knowledge base used internally and externally
- Testing of new developments and features
- Providing high level pre-sales support
- Great attention to detail and problem solving
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Knowledge on, and preferably business experience with, writing MySQL queries
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills, and be able to exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- Good understanding of internet technologies
- Ability to meet attendance standards and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external suppliers
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Excellent time management
- Strives to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced
- Understands the importance of processes and procedures and the application of these
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Highly confidential and discreet
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a work team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision once trained
Education and Experience
- IT-related degree or equivalent work background is essential.
- At least one year of previous experience in a similar role within performance marketing or an internet related business, such as web hosting, ISP, eCommerce solutions provider or digital agency.
The position is full time located at our London office in E1. Working hours are 9am – 5.30pm with the possibility of some flexi-time arrangements upon successfully passing the probationary period. (Core business hours 10am – 4.30pm.)
Portraying a professional image at all times, we expect our employees to have a flexible approach to work.