travel audience is a full-service, travel-only, performance-focused Demand Side Platform (DSP). We offer real-time programmatic advertising capabilities through our proprietary Real-Time-Bidding Platform, targeting online travellers with relevant, bookable and available travel offers from across the globe. Our team of experts and state-of-the-art tools enable travel audience to provide full service to our advertisers – from campaign setup to data integration to performance optimization.
Additionally our premium publisher network consisting of the top travel portals enables us to uniquely match the search and booking interest of online travellers with up-to-date travel offers. Travel portals (publishers) benefit from travel audience by monetizing their non-converting traffic better.
travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – the world´s leading GDS.
Join our fast-paced team of international experts in Berlin, Germany and support our ambitious expansion plans as:
Senior Programmatic Operations Manager (f/m)
As part of the Ad Operations Team, you will be responsible for executing, monitoring, and optimizing advertising campaigns using our in campaign management platform. Become the specialist across the platform regarding all things programmatic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You implement and launch RTB campaigns across our platform in line with all requirements and objectives
- You monitor RTB campaign performance, provide campaign updates and ensure client success and satisfaction through continues optimization
- You partner with clients to understand business goals and provide thought leadership to achieve these goals
- You grow client spend on travel audience’s platform
- You report on client growth and profitability internally
- As subject matter expert, you work closely with your colleagues from Ad Operations, Business Intelligence and Sales to ensure effective cooperation between departments on all RTB campaign-related matters
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You hold a university or college degree in Economics, Media Science, Business Administration
- You have in-depth experience in online advertising account management, or yield optimization, or marketing
- You have 3+ years of experience in campaign optimization, ideally through a bid management platform
- You have extensive knowledge of online ad technology including third-party servers, Exchange/RTB platforms, DSP functionality, and industry trends
- You have great analytical skills in both understanding marketer objectives and analyzing campaign performance
- You are comfortable with Excel (pivot tables), data analysis and technologies
- You are fluent in English, German or another European language would be a plus
WHY JOIN US
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. Moreover we offer:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
- Free access to the gym next to the office
- An attractive salary
We look forward to your complete application indicating your desired salary and the earliest starting date. Please send your application to email@example.comCONTACT
travel audience GmbH – Antje Beiersdorf – Elsenstraße 106, 12435 Berlin