About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients.
We are currently seeking a Senior Program Manager to lead our clients’ paid media marketing programs by leading strategy, planning, and implementation of paid media campaigns using marketing best practices, online tools, and search engine interfaces. What we like to see most of all is a digital marketing leader and innovator who is both comfortable in front of a client as well as overseeing and delegating to a team of more junior team members.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with mid-level/complex Clients to develop and deploy paid media marketing strategies and plans;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients: serving as first point of call for all client communications and being an extension of their team; providing regular and accurate appraisal of client health to senior colleagues internally; looking for opportunities to cross and upsell;
- Work with assigned Clients to develop and deploy marketing strategies and plans: developing robust strategic plans in order to achieve client and internal goals; having full P&L ownership of clients’ paid media marketing;
- Effectively manage strategy execution and implementation to agreed timeline and framework: ensuring client expectations are managed accordingly; pro-actively offering new ideas to optimize and improve the program;
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure campaign success;
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations to optimize program performance.
- Track effectiveness of paid media campaigns and overall channel performance and analyze results and business impact. Provide insights into results and recommendations for how to improve and optimize going forward;
- Manage program budgets.
Program and Team Development:
- Research and stay informed of industry trends and performance benchmarks: providing training and support to team members; mentoring/teaching junior level employees.
What We’re Looking For:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• 5+ years of agency-side experience planning, executing and optimizing cross-channel paid media campaigns (paid search, paid social, display) at an advanced level
• Must be an expert in at least 2 of the following disciplines (paid search, display, paid social, web analytics)
• Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
• Detailed organizational, time management, and reporting skills.
• Strong ability to identify and effectively resolve problems.
• High competency level in MS office products, including Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Must have a “can do” attitude and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Extensive experience with budget tracking/allocation and forecasting for paid media campaigns
• Past experience hiring/training, overseeing and delegating to media planners, coordinators and/or analysts
Good to have:
• Experience with a variety of different bid management tools including Marin, Kenshoo and/or SA360
• Experience with conversion optimization, including A/B and/or MVT testing
• Master’s degree/MBA in Business Administration is a plus!
What’s In It For you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 6% pension contribution
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Birthday Lie-in
- Free breakfast, fruit Monday and Wednesday and Pizza and Drinks Fridays