Twist360 is a dynamic business in the fast-changing Online Marketing sector. Twist has a total of 4 affiliate networks, 3 niche (health & beauty, pet and adult) and 1 generic. It also runs a number of affiliate communities which include a forum and affiliate training course.
Due to organic growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our successful Affiliate Marketing team.
Twist is well-known for their strong affiliate and merchant support. With over 200,000 affiliates worldwide, this is a hands-on role where you can make a difference.
Generating high volume of sales and high quality traffic to the merchant’s website and ensuring strong conversion off the back of great support and affiliate marketing experience, are the primary goals for the team. The majority of our affiliates are content focused and add lots of value to the merchants brands which ensures consistent growth throughout the years.
In order to continue this growth, we are looking for a candidate with a strong background in online marketing, who has a desire to make things happen.
Twist is very different to other networks as we allow affiliate managers to choose the merchants they work on as well as ensure the affiliate managers don’t have more than 5 merchants to work on at any one time.
This allows affiliate managers the time to effectively grow their campaigns and to work proactively with merchants and affiliates to build strong relationships.
Working as a vital part of the affiliate management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of their affiliate programs as well as developing 3-month marketing strategies for them. We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills that can work as part of a team as well as on their own to deliver and grow their programs.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
- Maximize performance of existing affiliates
- Implementation of new marketing strategies
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions
- Grow the relationships with key affiliates and maintenance of client relationships
- External affiliate recruitment
- Assist with client and affiliate queries
- Work with merchants on onsite/ brand improvements and site translations
- Represent out brand online as well as at industry related marketing events
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Strong online marketing experience across all Digital channel including amongst others SEO, Affiliate Marketing and Email Marketing
- A creative thinker who is flexible and passionate about online marketing
- Ability to work towards pre-arranged monthly and quarterly targets
- Excellent level of English writing and communication skill
- Strong attention to detail, always going the extra mile
- Ability to build strong relationship
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Bilingual, French and/or Italian would be an advantage
- Experience in running their own affiliate campaigns
- Comfortable with basic HTML
- Experience in E-commerce
In Return We Offer
- Starting salary of £25k – £30k
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Enjoyable and innovative working environment
- Monthly team social events
- Incentivised bonus structure
- Pet friendly office
Applicants wishing to relocate to Nottingham from other locations will also be considered.
Please email your covering letter and CV to apply for this fantastic role!