Are you looking for a great Senior Account Manager opportunity working on one of the UK’s best loved brands, as well as develop management skills?
Working as a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the affiliate campaigns of one of our key accounts. You will also be responsible for junior members of the team including training, coordination and portfolio supervision.
As a Senior Account Manager you will have an Account Executive supporting you to ensure the client is getting the best returns on their affiliate program.
Weekly, monthly and quarterly presentations and meetings with the clients, and lots of engagement with your affiliates, means that this position would suit someone with a superb understanding of the affiliate marketing industry and thrives in a face to face environment.
Working with a variety of affiliates you will be creative and strategic in your approach and will be unflappable when dealing with challenging situations.
This is a great chance for anyone looking to move into a position of responsibility and gain valuable experience in management.
Webgains is a leader in performance marketing, working for almost 15 years on behalf of clients such as Nike, Samsung, Mothercare and over 1500 others. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
- Significant experience working as an Account Manager
- Experience of the affiliate marketing industry
- Demonstrable experience of driving client growth
- Experience of introducing sophisticated, multi-layered and tailored solutions to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of creating and analysing meaningful reports
- Ability to work on cross-collaboration projects within Webgains to achieve goals
- Ability to actively apply knowledge to create compelling promotional strategies