Company: Smarter Click
Role: Sales Manager
Location: Moorgate, London
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Smarter Click is fast growing remarketing publisher helping online retailers make the most out of their website visitors. We're expanding the team and require a talented and aspiring sales manager, who is passionate about performance marketing with the ability to target new business opportunities in the online marketplace and will be focused on establishing relationships with new clients directly and via digital marketing agencies.
This is an amazing opportunity to work at the forefront of the 3rd party technology industry with a young vibrant company making waves in the industry. With much flexibility in your working style we're looking for someone to really take on a challenge which could see the role grow quickly into management and building a team as the business grows.
About the Role:
This is a client facing role within our hard working team which will require continuing levels of relationship building and management.
- Building new client & partner relationships and maintaining them.
- Understand a client’s needs and work with the the internal development teams to develop a tailored solution.
- Pitching to clients about our solution in person, in writing and on the phone.
- Attend conferences and industry events.
- Work closely with marketing to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors.
- Work closely with account management to keep current clients happy and develop continuous campaigns.
- Represent Smarter Click at related trade shows and events as well as attending regular networking events and meet ups out of normal work hours.
You will have/be:
- A passion for performance marketing with a desire to innovate within the space and build market leading programmes.
- Analytical with at least 3+ years’ experience in affiliate marketing.
- Excellent people skills and relationship management abilities.
- Strong organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines but without compromising on quality.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- An intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint.
You will receive:
- A dynamic and flexible working environment within a growing team
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance & targets
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Opportunity to travel with the business
Key words: Sales manager, New business, Sales executive, Affiliate, Smarter Click