The role of Account Executive is primarily to support the Account Management team across various verticals in the execution, implementation and delivery of affiliate marketing strategies. Outstanding client service, communication with Affiliate partners, as well as attention to detail is absolutely essential within the role. You will be enthusiastic about the online space and someone who can hit the ground running.
- Italian and German speaking, (additional European languages advantageous).
- Understanding of the European landscape within the affiliate/online market space (Previous affiliate marketing experience would be advantageous).
- Reporting directly to the Account Manager in your team.
- Supporting the team with recruitment, management and motivation of publishers within various verticals to ensure optimal delivery of results.
- Assisting with management of publishers through the different stages of the recruitment pipeline.
- Work with technical teams to assist with implementation of updates to partner sites and manage on-boarding process.
- Providing publishers insight into opportunities available through the adoption of programme tracking links, banners, widgets and API’s.
- Ongoing promotion of the programmes to the industry across various industry marketing channels.
- Focus on adding value to the various programmes and always ensuring that publisher and client expectations are exceeded.
- Assist and work on other tasks as required by your manager or directors within the company on an ad hoc basis.
- Translate copy/content where required by your account manager.
- Contribution to a weekly client conference call, providing updates on partner recruitment and analyses of weekly activity.
- Contribute to weekly client conference calls providing updates on partner recruitment and analyses of weekly activity.
- Contribution to quarterly client meetings as required.
- Support the delivery of quarterly account objectives.
- Co-operate enthusiastically and effectively with internal and external team members on account projects and initiatives where required.