Qverse is a leading mobile advertising company that helps grow the mobile brands and market leaders of tomorrow. Powered by next-generation machine learning technology, Qverse enables marketers run effective, brand-safe mobile branding & user acquisition campaigns. With our inhouse mediation platform publisher monetize their inventory most efficiently to demand partners around the globe. Qverse (formerly TAB) has been part of the PIA Group since 2018.
The PIA Group is the leading digital service provider in Germany and combines strategy, creativity and technology to Data Driven Marketing.
We are looking for a motivated Publisher Sales Manager to give our sales a further push. As Publisher Sales Manager at Qverse you own the sales process from A to Z, i.e. from establishing a healthy sales pipeline of affiliates to closing the deal. With your work you make sure that we can offer the best traffic for our clients’ campaigns. The position could be based in Western Europe, preferably in one of our offices in Berlin or Bucharest.
Your responsibilities are:
- Strong Collaboration with the VP of Sales to strengthen and increase our sales pipeline and collaboration with potential traffic sources
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects, providing accurate forecasting and reporting to management
- Implemention of new ways of acquisition and start of revenue initiatives to grow the publisher portfolio
- Reach out to publishers via online and offline channels, including representing Qverse at trade events and conferences
- Consistently achieve revenue goals
- As deals close, work closely with the account managers to create lasting and profitable relationships with publishers
- Conduct and report market research of competitors to identify market trends and new opportunities for product growth
- Continuously capture market feedback and proactively share relevant insights to secure our growth
What we expect:
- At least three years of professional experience working in Business Development or Sales in a Ad Agency and Adtech/Mar-tech/Mobile Industry
- Understanding the mobile advertisement industry
- A self-starter to take full ownership and initiative with the ability to work independently
- Ability to conduct comprehensive client-facing research
- Motivation to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environement
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships
- Have a positive, hands-on attitude and an eagerness to learn
What you could expect from us:
- Appreciative and open corporate culture with team spirit
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and vegetables
- A new office in the center of Bucharest
- Company events to make sure our global team has the focus for our company goal
- Personal development and growth in an international team
We are looking forward to your application including your CV and cover letter!
Find more information at our website and www.pia.me