We are looking for a stand out Publisher Developer to join our team in Sydney, Australia. If you're looking for a change in scenery or warmer weather and have experience in the affiliate industry then this position could be perfect for you.
As a Publisher Developer you will be responsible for creating or developing Commission Factory's Publisher relationships. You will directly manage existing relationships and seek out new partnerships to grow our Publisher marketplace and execute growth and revenue opportunities.
You will work with a large and diverse range of affiliates from the completely new to large, experienced partners across a wide array of disciplines and verticals. Working with these Publishers you will collaborate on new strategies to grow their earnings in both the affiliate industry as a whole and across the network.
Below is a general guide to the role and we anticipate that it may evolve over time to respond to the ever changing affiliate industry:
- Work with the Account Managers and Executives to find existing referral partners of new or existing programs and recruit to the network.
- Assist Accounts team to recruit top 100 publishers to new programs.
- Research new publisher opportunities and create monthly target lists
- Negotiate advertiser offers to be displayed on publisher sites to meet or exceed performance goals
- Grow revenue to meet and exceed goals with all accounts through increased performance or up-selling of increased product and service offerings
- Proactively recruit new affiliates to the network and find new key partners
- Review new publishers on a daily/weekly basis
- Participate in new advertiser pitches as a representative for CF Publisher Development
- Perform compliance monitoring on new and existing Publishers and identify any that require network suspension
- Provide strategic direction to ensure ongoing management and development of new publisher accounts
- Ensure that Account Management teams are kept up to date on new Publisher models and partnerships
- Track, report and compare Publisher monthly results to ensure continued growth
- Identify Advertisers where areas of growth could be achieved through Publisher partnerships
Working with Commission Factory
Commission Factory started 5 years ago and quickly worked it's way up to being the largest performance network in Asia Pacific. We currently service 400+ retailers and service providers in the region and acquire up to 15 new Advertisers per month. Affiliate marketing is growing fast in APAC and we need staff to help facilitate this fast growth. We are young, ethusiastic and driven crew that work hard (it's why we've grown so fast) but also play hard and in Sydney playing hard is almost mandatory.
Working in Australia
Australia has tough (unnecessarily so) immigration laws but we currently have a skills shortage in the country - especially in affiliate marketing! Whilst long term or permanent Visa's for Australia cannot be guaranteed, Commission Factory will work with an immigration agent to give your application the best chance to succeed. For the right candidate we will also fund and pay for all immigration application expenses to make your relocation as easy as possible.