Are you an ambitious self-starter, with a strong track record for designing efficient processes, and managing projects end to end? Do you have excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to influence others? Are you organised and detail orientated? Do you have a solution focused attitude, with the ability to break problems into manageable actions?
Then this role sounds perfect for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Webgains is looking for an experienced project manager to join the operations team to lead and deliver projects across the business including legal and compliance, customer success and general operations.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects across the business, delivering them to set deadlines.
- Quickly identify and clearly define project objectives and key milestones.
- Understand team structures and business operations to ensure relevant stakeholders are involved in projects.
- Provide regular feedback and updates on project progress with senior stakeholders.
- Establish strong relationships across the business, influencing those involved to ensure smooth project running.
- Evaluate success of projects against objectives and provide best practice with the wider business.
- Share project management techniques during company training weeks.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- 3+ years in a project manager role in an agile, fast paced company
- Enthusiasm for project management methodology
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work towards multiple deadlines at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to confidently present and deliver company wide training
- Ability to build good relationships across the business
- Affiliate or digital marketing experience
Webgains is an award-winning leader in high performance affiliate marketing, working for 15 years on behalf of major clients globally. We provide advertisers and affiliates/publishers with innovative tracking technology, and leading account management and support. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
We offer competitive salaries; a remote, friendly and inclusive environment; 25 days annual leave after 1 year of service; free weekly language classes; £2000 educational and learning budget; private health insurance; an established pension plan; free mental health counselling, yoga virtual classes and much more!
Some of these benefits apply to UK based roles only.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all the qualifications.
At Webgains, we are a people first organisation, and we live by our core values: openness, excellence, integrity, fun, and work/life balance. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values.
Webgains embraces equal opportunity in the workplace and in throughout the recruitment processes. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant, exceptional individuals. We therefore welcome applications from all candidates, and do not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, gender confirmation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin and race. Webgains have a high number of applications and reserve the right to close our vacancies before the closing date.