Are you a true product-driven person and love the ever-changing world of product, and are inspired by the challenges it brings? Do you have an established background in business, communications, marketing, or other product capacity and understand how to communicate effectively to varied audiences, adjusting the content to the purpose and needs of complex products? Are you driven and energetic individual with passion for innovation and learning? And lastly, are you are a compassionate critical thinker, able to help colleagues and stakeholders articulate their needs, and connect it with our products offerings?
Then this role sounds perfect for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working within the Global Product Management team in supporting and communicating our product and market strategy globally in collaboration with Customer service, Marketing, Account Management and Sales. It is a pivotal role to ensure alignment across all functions. You will be an expert in our products, advocating and educating internal teams on best practices in using our platforms, supporting in driving product improvements across multiple markets through rigorous data analysis. You will work collaboratively, in shaping the product, creating exciting features, and making sure that it gets the visibility, awareness and understanding needed.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Internal advocate about the products and features,
- Obtain insights into customer’s usage of products and untapped opportunities (user research support, creating surveys, facilitating user interviews, focus groups, and analysing findings),
- Communicating clearly with different internal stakeholders about the roadmap and features releases & supporting in driving the product adoption, growth, and retention strategies,
- Producing internal-facing content, presentations, trainings programs and educational resources for internal teams about the product features and Unique Selling Points,
- Market research and data analysis to support product management in making data-driven decisions,
- Product experimentation support (designing, implementing experiments and best practices).
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- 2-4 years in fast-moving agile organisations working in product/tech/marketing roles,
- Excellent presentation, oral, writing, and storytelling communication skills and experience in training commercially minded teams,
- Strong understanding of Product principles and Human centred approach,
- Good experience in product analytics and market research,
- Ability to work cross-organisationally, especially with MKT and Customer services,
- Able to self-manage and self-access personal progress against milestones and deliverables with a high degree of accountability and personal urgency,
- Strong orientation to detail work and follow-through,
- Demonstrable research experience and analytical skills,
- Great Interpersonal skill and thrives in highly collaborative environments,
- A fast learner used to navigate around technical platforms.
- Data analytics tools (Google analytics or similar – or ability/willingness to learn this platform before starting is a plus),
- At least 1-year Affiliate Marketing or Digital Marketing experience,
- Intermediate experience in using MS office suite products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel),
- Fluent in other European languages (preferred German, Spanish, French, or Italian),
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience.
The closing date for all applications is 05TH February 2021.
Webgains is an award-winning leader in high performance affiliate marketing, working for 15 years on behalf of major clients globally. We provide advertisers and affiliates/publishers with innovative tracking technology, and leading account management and support. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
We offer competitive salaries; a remote, friendly and inclusive environment; 25 days annual leave after 1 year of service; free weekly language classes; £2000 educational and learning budget; private health insurance; an established pension plan; free mental health counselling, yoga virtual classes and much more!
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all the qualifications. At Webgains, we are a people first organisation, and we live by our core values: openness, excellence, integrity, fun, and work/life balance. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values.
Webgains embraces equal opportunity in the workplace and in throughout the recruitment processes. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant, exceptional individuals. We therefore welcome applications from all candidates, and do not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, gender confirmation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin and race. Webgains have a high number of applications and reserve the right to close our vacancies before the closing date.