PPC Senior Manager – Specialist Digital Agency
London – up to 38K
This digital marketing agency is an award winning agency offering a full range of digital services including strategy, search, social, creative & media across Europe. Working exciting global clients, they have a great story to tell. As a Search Account Manager, you would become part of this story and work for 2013’s Digital Agency of the Year.
- Reporting into an Account Director, the PPC Senior Manager is an experienced PPC expert responsible for the smooth running of PPC campaigns across some exciting travel brands
- Leading a team of 2 Executives, they are responsible for the day to day delivery of campaigns, including account management and optimisation, reporting, achieving KPIs and client communication
- The ability to proactively build strong working relationships both with other digital teams and these external clients to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role
- Assisting in pitch preparation, and possible pitch attendance for new brands and clients which are taken on by this Agency
- Proven track record in PPC, with at least 3 years’ experience
- Proven knowledge of PPC campaign tools including 3rd party tracking
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Awareness of other disciplines and the practicalities of integration
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills essential
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.