Purpose of the Role
We’re looking for a candidate who exhibits a strong mix of strategic thinking and creativity to extend our existing Client Insights team.
The Client Insights Team are responsible for spotting performance marketing campaign trends and patterns, producing clear and actionable strategic opportunities for our clients, often in the form of infographics or reports. The aim is to help internal teams or external clients make informed business decisions resulting in increasing revenue & campaign optimisation opportunities; demonstrating the benefits of the Performance Horizon platform and value of its partners.
- Trend spotting and highlight insightful strategic opportunities
- Presenting trends and recommendations in an engaging manner
- Communicate with advertisers and partners to ensure best practice and product optimisation
- Identifying and streamlining processes
- Provide documentation and training both internally & externally
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing work of the highest quality
- Creative mind with a problem solving attitude
- Ability to multitask and determination to work to deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Account management skills
- Experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable skills in Adobe Creative Suite (particular focus on Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Degree qualification
Performance Horizon, the leading provider of SaaS solutions for digital partner marketing, enables brands to directly connect with their marketing partners to dramatically increase customer acquisition and drive high margin revenues from online marketing channels. With offices in the U.S., U.K., Japan and Australia, Performance Horizon's platform drives $3B+ in advertiser top line revenues across 125,000 marketing partners in over 170 countries. Performance Horizon is backed by top-tier investors, including Mithril, Greycroft Partners and DN Capital, and works with Google, Expedia, Virgin, Marriot, and other fortune 500 companies.