An Award winning full service digital agency with offices in Leeds twentysix is widely regarded as one of the largest and most reputable specialist digital marketing agencies within the UK.
twentysix Performance is the dedicated Performance Marketing Division of twentysix digital.
twentysix Performance offers a wide variety of online channel services which we manage which encompasses:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Behavioural Retargeting
- Basket Retargeting
- Display / Pre targeting
- Email Marketing / Lead generation
The role requires the candidate to work within each of these specific online mediums in order to deliver a holistic campaign for the client.
Directly to the Head of Performance Marketing, the Performance Account Manager role represents a step up & continuation in experience & knowledge within the online & affiliate marketing industry and the manager is expected to increase participation and contribution over time in the position.
To assist the Head of Performance Marketing in the production, development & day to day management of all client performance marketing campaigns within twentysix Performance. The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and/or affiliate marketing experience of 12+ months.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling performance data via Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents & Powerpoint presentations
- Developing & maintaining a portfolio of relationships with affiliate partners
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
- Working closely with the Head of Performance Marketing on a set of designated accounts
- Balancing the needs of the business, client & online channels to assist in the growth of revenue generated for the business through Performance Marketing.
- Develop an awareness of key affiliate industry issues and an appreciation of their influence on the development, management & strategy for an affiliate program.
- Management of different online channels to create a holistic campaign in order to maximise the channels for the client
- Liaising with internal online & offline teams within twentysix digital.
- Attending internal meetings to report on Performance marketing channel performance & strategy
- Client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations & new client pitches
- Supply clients with pre, mid & post campaign analysis
As a large digital agency there are massive progression prospects within the department and the agency as a whole.