TTH Media are an award winning, full service, performance marketing agency providing blue-chip advertisers with a range of services. These include email marketing, social media, display and affiliate marketing and working on a pay for performance model (CPC/CPA/CPL).
The role will be joining a busy Key Accounts department that plans, executes and manages online lead generation, social media, affiliate and email marketing campaigns for this leading performance marketing specialist.
The role involves helping to manage a varied group of accounts, researching new opportunities, communicating directly with clients, suppliers and internal teams to ensure smooth running of campaigns and the maximisation of revenue and client budget, as well as providing detailed reporting and analysis.
Summary of responsibilities:
– Providing and supporting account management team, media planning, buying and sales support.
– Identifying opportunities to deliver more value to clients
– Identifying prospective suppliers and opportunities which have relevant audiences.
– Developing relationships with suppliers/media partners by phone, email and in person.
– Requesting information and quotes for relevant media placements/data.
– Negotiating rates with suppliers
– Ensuring campaigns are tracking correctly
– Liaising with external 3rd party partners (e.g. call centers) to ensure smooth running.
– Compiling information into excel media plans that meet the client’s objectives.
– Placing orders with suppliers.
– Liaising and working with the Operations Department to execute campaigns.
– Collating and analysing results
– Helping with client reporting and invoicing.
– Effective written and verbal communication.
– Highly numerical.
– Confident phone manner.
– Excel and Outlook.
– Team working skills, to work as part of one and between two other key departments.
– Attention to detail.
– Initiative to translate briefs and identify opportunities.
– Delivery of plans to meet the client brief in the specified timeframe
– High degree of accuracy in planning and forecasting
– Effective management of online planners workload
– Delivering measurable uplift in the clients advertising spend