- Take your career to the next level at the UK's fastest-growing comparison site.
- Acquire and build relationships with leading financial services providers.
- Smash revenue targets and growth hack your way to riches!
finder.com is looking for an experienced Performance Manager. Your responsibility is not to just to find, secure and develop new partnerships for finder.com, but to blow new and existing clients away with excellent service and strong results underpinned by strong, long-term relationships. The main responsibility of this role is to generate and manage successful partnerships in the most profitable way for the business.
Millions of people globally trust finder to help them make better decisions. We understand that making everyday life decisions such as getting a loan or the right insurance cover can be daunting. That’s why we’re here. Our goal is to help people navigate those complex decisions by making them less of a chore (and hopefully less of a bore, too!).
Learn more about us here: finder.com/uk/careers. This is your opportunity to be part of a fast-growing global internet company making waves around the world. We are #1 in Australia, have established ourselves in the USA market and are growing rapidly in the UK.
- Develop new partnership opportunities for the company, bringing in new business.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Managing affiliate, CPL, CPA, CPC, CPM campaigns for your clients on finder.com
- Work with support staff to improve the efficiency of reporting and identification of commercial insights.
- Work collaboratively with publishing to maximise the revenue generated from our site traffic.
You must have the following experience/skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a leading university.
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in account management or business development
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in performance marketing (affiliate, CPL, CPA)
Nice to have:
- Finance knowledge. You’ve previously worked with finance clients or campaigns in some capacity.
- Site merchandising. You’ve previously improved the revenue yield of a site through optimising advertiser placements and presentation.
Traits we’re looking for
- You’re a natural relationship-builder and most importantly, a proactive team player in a digital business development, affiliate management or account management role (ideally in an agency or publisher type environment).
- You genuinely enjoy building and nurturing relationships with clients and know how to impress them by providing amazing service and results that get people talking.
- Approaching new clients excites you as you’re always on the lookout for ways to develop new business opportunities and optimise existing partnerships.
- With a passion for online performance media, you’re a results-driven and results-focused manager.
- Time management. You know how to budget your time and move your schedule around to get important things done.
- Collaborative communication. You can give constructive feedback to colleagues and are open to receiving feedback as well.
- Mastery. You have a desire to become the best at what you do.
- Proactive. You like to achieve and don’t wait for others to tell you what to do or give you permission to do something great.
- You’re keen to be part of a growing fast-paced Internet publishing business.
- You’re creative and also understand how to drive business results.
- You’re happy to burn the midnight oil and make magic happen on the Internet and be recognised for it.
- A passionate and contemporary start-up culture and working environment.
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing Internet company making waves in the UK and around the world.
- All the resources that you need to be successful and achieve amazing results.
- A steady stream of engaging, challenging and rewarding projects.
- Competitive package and ongoing recognition for results
- Close to an abundance of shops, cafes and great places for lunch and drinks (Boxpark)
- Perks include; fresh fruit, snacks, quality coffee, Friday drinks at 4:30 and other regular social functions
- High-end spec workstation including Aeron Chair, new MacBook Pro and 27in high res monitor
- We operate a transparent and inclusive business where all employees are encouraged to contribute
- Hyper-connected East Croydon Station location, central London in 15 minutes, Brighton in 45 minutes, Gatwick Airport in 15 minute