Net Media Planet was founded in 2004 by search pioneer Sri Sharma. Since then we have seen rapid growth and success because of the outstanding paid search marketing (PPC) and online display advertising results we create with our clients. In 2013 we expanded our international offering by joining forces with the Incubeta Group, a digital marketing services company headquartered in South Africa with 7 businesses across the globe.
And we aren’t slowing down! Through our process of building team roadmaps we have a very clear picture of the success that we want to achieve. 2015 promises to be one of our most successful ever years for growth. In brief, we are an established Agency that is dynamic and growing.
So what do we do? Well our heritage is very much as a specialist paid search and display agency. We have established a truly compelling integrated marketing offering which is at the forefront of the industry. Our sole aim is to help ambitious clients maximise the potential of their online marketing.
How do we do it? Quite simply it’s through our core values; Exceed Expectations, Dare to Lead, Earn Trust and Help Others Succeed. Happily, our clients would agree, each client sees a step change in direction and one of our latest clients saw a 70% improvement in just 3 months! And we have been rewarded for our efforts with a number of industry awards and accolades from Econsultancy, PerformanceIn, Revolution, DADI, Effective Mobile Marketing and The UK Search Awards. We have also been listed in The Sunday Time Tech Track 100 and recognised as one of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50.
Where do we do it? We deliver campaigns globally in over 70 countries and in over 50 languages. International is in our DNA and we are proud of the work we have done in helping some of the best UK brands launch into new international markets.
So what’s it like to work here? We manage by outcomes, which allows every individual to take responsibility for their work and gives them the freedom to exercise their entrepreneurial talent. Our team has over 30 members and approaching half began here as trainees which is testament to the training and career progression we offer. We encourage personal growth with one training day out of the office per quarter and regular personal reviews to enable you to drive your career progression. We also have close partnerships with Google, Bing, Yandex and Baidu so you will have the chance to gain industry certification’s and develop relationships which will help you throughout your career.
There is a huge amount of team interaction and knowledge sharing - everyone’s ideas are welcomed. We work in fantastic offices in Farringdon with a chill out sofa area, table football, TV, Xbox and most importantly a fridge stocked with free snacks and drinks! Apart from the usual Friday drinks we also have Quarterly events which are a great way for us all to get together away from the office.
We are looking for a Partnerships Intern to join the team reporting into our Partnerships Manager. The role requires an ambitious and driven individual, who is a self-starter and has a keen interest in developing new skills.
The key outcomes for the role of Partnerships Intern are:
Develop a detailed understanding of real time bidding Display and the Net Media Planet approach to new business generation and delivery.
- Complete the Net Media Planet training schedule to build knowledge and understanding of programmatic Display Advertising.
- Pass the Google Fundamentals Certification for Google Double Click Bid Manager
- The new business proposition is understood and can be communicated clearly externally.
Support the Partnerships team in identifying new opportunities
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities via our affiliate network partners
- Support the Partnership Manager in the creation of proposals and forecasts
- Work with the delivery team in the communication of new campaign briefs and timeframes
Source and win new Display Advertising clients
- Produce proposal and forecast materials
- Pitch and win new business over the phone
- A degree in a relevant marketing field will be advantageous but not compulsory
- 5 X A – C grades at GSCE level or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient use of MS Office, particularly Powerpoint
- A strong interest in the online industry
Net Media Planet are looking for an capable individual to join the affiliate Partnerships team on an initial 3 month internship basis. This role offers the opportunity to work in an industry leading agency and enter a rapidly growing industry. The internship package includes:
- Travel and lunch expenses
- Google Certification for Display Advertising
- Remuneration package for new client wins
- Opportunity for full time role based following 12 week programme