As the successful Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the growth and development of existing key client relationships, delivering the agreed strategy required to meet clearly defined KPI’s and objectives.
Your role will be to oversee and manage client campaigns, across Paid Social, Paid Search Display alongside additional paid digital media channels where relevant.
Being the first port of call for your clients, you will be the face of our agency, demonstrating knowledge, creativity, assurance to your clients. Working closely with the client services director and delivery teams, you will need to display a deep understanding of your client’s business, whilst demonstrating care and ownership of the clients activity and budgets.
Key elements of the role include
- Establishing, maintaining, and growing key paid media client relationships.
- Assisting clients in establishing their strategy and where our agency can support.
- Identify upselling/ Cross selling opportunities within the clients
- Defining our objectives for each client, ensuring synchronise with the client’s objectives.
- Ensuring client in month performance KPI’s are met while working towards the long-term goals
- Managing monthly budgets and upcoming forecasts, including month end finance reporting.
- Ongoing campaign performance discussions with recommendations on onward activity.
- Working alongside the biddable team to ensure social and search campaigns are optimised and running seamlessly.
- Weekly calls/meetings and daily ad hoc tasks with Senior Clients.
- Basic Data analysis to discuss onward performance.
- Briefing in tech and creative agencies.
- Working as part of a team – supporting all team members with client liaison and client relationships where required – such as holidays.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working within a UK based digital marketing / digital account management role
- Experience working across multiple accounts with varying budgets. Knowledge of growing start-ups and SME clients would be ideal.
- Experience discussing paid media budgets and optimisation
- Experience of growing full funnel campaigns
- Google Ad’s Search Certification
- Possess a strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge across Google, Bing, Social Media, and Display advertising. Pinterest, Linkedin & TikTok advantageous but not required
- Basic understanding of technical integrations – such as API & dashboard
- Able to manage multiple accounts with strict deadlines.
- Deliver excellent service and advice to our clients.
- Excellent written and vocal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft with a particular focus on Excel
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
We are a super passionate performance marketing and affiliate management agency. We apply a combination of media buying and data management skills to deliver user acquisition campaigns at scales across a range of market sectors. We specialise establishing clear pathways to campaign growth and working with our clients to achieve ultimate success through building strong relationships.
Currently WFH – future will be approved flexibility around business needs.