A fantastic new opportunity has come up within the marketing team at Holmes Media, an online lead generation agency for the home improvement and renewables sectors, for an experienced Online Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Online Marketing Manager (OMM) you will pursue specific goals in lead generation, communication, brand building and conversion through digital and online techniques. Good at managing multiple projects you will have an eye for detail, be effective at building relationships and be passionate about driving continuous improvement.
- Proactive in the ongoing maintenance of the lead generation websites, by spotting opportunities, updating content as and when required and making recommendations on content and features.
- To support on the implementation and delivery of briefs, working with the OMM, ensuring adherence to usability, accessibility and best practice guidelines.
- To deliver planned and ad hoc web based campaigns as established by the business during the year.
- Define and execute a social media plan to drive acquisition, engagement and leads.
- Regular reporting on activity to demonstrate attribution, results and returns, and using results for continuous improvement.
- Working with the OMM you will create and deliver B2C email marketing communications as well as implement campaigns that improve engagement and retention within our existing customer base.
- Optimising PPC and SEO activity across PCs tablets and mobile, enhancing results by regular testing.
- Committed to owning the customer journey you will have experience of optimising email marketing activities and a history of delivering successful customer email communication campaigns.
- Able to operate as a brand guardian you will be used to briefing creative teams and possess the copywriting skills to edit copy and HTML skills to amend templates.
- Hands-on experience of executing social media plans is essential.
- Exceptionally strong analytical, negotiation and relationship skills.
- Ability to analyse performance data and metrics and confidence in making decisions regarding campaign direction based on the analysis and insight.
- You will have 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
Who we are looking for
In order to apply for this role you will need to demonstrate the following
- Strong commercial focus.
- A strong team player with a flexible, enthusiastic and sales-led approach to business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, numerical analysis and communication skills.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our growing team, we’d love to hear from you. Amaze us with your digital marketing expertise by sending your CV along with a covering letter.