Media Account Manager SMB, DACH (London based)
Apply here! https://www.taboola.com/careers/job/media-account-manager-smb-dach-london-based
About the role
We are looking for a Media Account Manager to join our DACH team with huge opportunities for growth.
This person will be responsible for onboarding new clients, managing a large book of business, identifying upsell opportunities at scale and collaborating with different teams across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical and have strong relationship management skills.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Onboard new clients
- Grow revenue for large book of accounts
- Identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Monitor campaign performance and help clients with campaign strategy & optimisation
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organisations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve products and the customer experience
- Native/fluent German
- Fluent English
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media/online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and oral communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as T-Online, Die Welt, Sport1, Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung and Whirlpool leverage Taboola’s platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement and conversions.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy:
(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.