Purpose of position
Awin is recognised as the UK’s market leading affiliate marketing network. The marketing manager will increase the presence of Awin UK with the aim of growing the brand and driving leads into the sales function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write, edit and publish website content for GB site – including for sales sectors, events and local case studies
- Responsible for email communications using marketing automation tool
- Manage social media accounts
- SEO and PPC copywriting
- Press including: releases for new brand wins and reactive statements and press requests for local market
- Crisis communications
- Publish external editorial content (align with PR agency)
- Internal communications
- Monthly reporting to include web and traffic leads
- Manage client portal The Hub
- Deliver brand training to Awin staff
- Supporting Head of PR and Marketing with the award strategy and entry process
Whilst the above is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position to evolve allowing you greater scope to gain both knowledge and experience within the online and affiliate market place.
Skills & Expertise
To be successful you will need to meet the below requirements.
- Experience running cross channel digital campaigns that drive results
- Excellent copywriting skills and an eye for detail
- Experience managing and reporting on SEO/SEM activity
- Experience with database marketing/direct communications
- Can manage a corporate social media account with accuracy and a strategic approach
- Ability to report on all communications activity with accuracy and confidence
- Remains calm under pressure and can manage multiple tasks
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Positive and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Experience working with sales, marketing and copywriting
- Industry knowledge a bonus
- HTML knowledge a bonus
You will be expected to have good understanding of affiliate marketing is and what we do in the industry for any role within Awin.Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network. With ShareASale and affilinet, the Awin group is comprised of 15 offices worldwide, 1,000 employees, 100,000 contributing publishers and 13,000 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, Awin generated €13.6 billion in revenue for its advertisers and €607 million for its publishers in the last financial year.