The role and scope of position:
The Lead Generation Manager will be the point person for development of an international lead generation program. This position will be responsible for the daily management of our in-house SEM program (Google, Bing, Facebook, etc) and will be working closely with 3rd party lead vendors to deliver sufficient lead flow to achieve enrollment goals. She/he will be responsible for helping to identify new lead aggregators and affiliates and manage them in their delivery of qualified leads at a reasonable CPL. She/he will be responsible for negotiating new lead contracts and producing daily, weekly, and monthly analytic reports on lead flow and conversion metrics. The individual should possess experience in online media buying, paid advertising (e.g., SEM, Social Advertising, Display), Direct Mail, conversion marketing and the latest interactive technologies. They should be highly analytical, thrive in a rapid response-marketing environment and have strong desire to succeed.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join and manage an early stage growth organization, further develop real world business and build on their lead generation experience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define the Lead Generation vision and strategy
- Assist in business planning, strategic planning and setting of goals and objectives.
- Oversee and manage lead generation activities, including SEO & SEM, CPL, Display, Direct Mail, and new channels as appropriate.
- Manage 3rd party vendor performance, evaluate all potential new vendors and participate actively in selection.
- Lead the development and drive the execution of all lead-acquisition activities associated with new program launches and new marketing initiatives.
- Identify, propose and develop innovative ways to find new sources of high-quality leads.
- Research and report on competitors & rival programs
- Build lead generation activity reports and provide analysis for Executive review
- Streamline the lead generation funnel and manage lead nurturing system.
- Collaborate on lead generation budget management.
- Deploy systems, tools and technologies, marketing automation, and market intelligence tools, that ensure team productivity and efficiency with full metric tracking and reporting capabilities
- Monitor and report on lead quota attainment on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Stay abreast of and educate the team on industry leading best practices and methodologies, and ensure these are adopted as appropriate into our lead generation processes
- Set strategy and manage build of campaigns through segmentation; understanding how to leverage data to target key audiences
Desired Skills, Experience and competencies
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in a B2B / B2C marketing role.
- Minimum 3+ yrs of Lead Generation/Marketing experience including individual contributor and leadership roles
- Experience in supporting and analyzing marketing programs to drive lead generation.
- Proven ability managing teams.
- Expert in prospecting best practices and tactics with the ability to train team members in how to successfully learn and deploy these best practices
- Demonstrated success in lead generation tactics & execution of marketing strategies
- Ability to shape, produce and deliver successful SEM programs
- Ability to perform qualitative and quantitative research on new vendors
- Excellent Computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Comfortable working in very fast-paced work environment under pressure
- Enjoys challenge and is comfortable with change
- Strong written, verbal and listening communications skills
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage teams and vendors to meet deadlines.