Who is Rakuten Marketing?
Rakuten Marketing is a global leader in omnichannel marketing, providing affiliate, display, measurement and attribution solutions for the biggest brands in e-commerce. Our clients include Dune London, REISS, Lego, UNIQLO and River Island. Headquartered in New York, we currently have offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, the United Kingdom and throughout the United States.
Rakuten Marketing’s service brands include Rakuten Affiliate Network (formerly Rakuten LinkShare), Rakuten Display (formerly MediaForge), and Rakuten Attribution (formerly DC Storm). Through the provision of consumer centric insights and e-commerce expertise, we aim to inspire more effective marketing globally.
Rakuten Marketing operates as a division of Rakuten, Inc, one of the world’s leading internet services companies, with ambitious growth plans around the world. Recent Rakuten acquisitions include instant messaging and voice app, Viber, and U.S. cash back site, Ebates.
This role sits within the Rakuten Affiliate Network, our leading affiliate marketing service, with over 350 clients in the UK. We have affiliate networks operating throughout Europe, in addition to Australia, Brazil, Japan and the US. Through our ownership of tracking and reporting technology, we enable our clients to increase their online sales, by building profitable partnerships with a wide range of innovative publishers (we currently manage over 300,000 publishers through our network).
We have a reputation for the highest levels of service, an honest approach to business, a drive for growth, and most importantly – a team who is bright, friendly, and passionate about what they do.
The Launch Manager will have the responsibility of managing new clients who join the Rakuten Marketing network. The candidate will be the first main client point of contact for the advertisers, so communication and time management skills are key. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding global organisation that is focused on helping their employees grow alongside the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaising with new advertisers and integrating them on to the Rakuten Affiliate Network and/or Rakuten Display platform. This involves daily interaction with clients via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Inventory organisation for launching advertisers
- Co-ordinating with the technical team to ensure a timely account launch
- Creating and coordinating advertisers marketing materials
- Providing consultative marketing support and guidance to new clients
- Formulating and analysing competitive reviews to make sure new clients are competitive within the industry
- Learning and understanding the full capabilities of Rakuten Affiliate Network & Rakuten Display software and supporting client’s use of the tools available to them
- Maximise client satisfaction
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of online marketing
- Time management skills - Ability to multi-task, prioritise work, set expectations, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A real team player that is able to integrate and work closely with an enthusiastic team
- The ability to prioritise and strategise based on corporate goals
- Desire to think creatively, solve problems and use professional judgement
- Tech savvy, including familiarity with HTML
- Direct marketing experience with a focus on client services.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a real interest in the future of ecommerce, a willingness to learn about and live our company values, a belief in and ability to work to demanding and frequent performance indicators.
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org