Join an exciting, fast-paced, collaborative team as we continue to disrupt the industry with our game-changing performance marketing technology. Innovate with us!
CAKE is a marketing technology company providing the leading SaaS enterprise platform for real-time marketing intelligence. Our mission is to address the challenges and opportunities in tracking and analyzing the massive amounts of clicks generated from mobile, affiliate, display, retail, lead generation campaigns and more. Our executive team possesses decades of online marketing experience and a deep understanding of digital analytics across a breadth of industries, leading us to nearly 200% year-over-year growth the last two years.
POSITION: Junior Account Manager
REPORTS TO: Operations Director
Part of the Client Service team, the Account Manager serves as the face of CAKE and is responsible for clients’ continued satisfaction with the CAKE SaaS platform.
- Support the current UK client services team in their management of our international client base
- Work to establish best practice for servicing clients from a local perspective while keeping good lines of communication open with the other international teams at CAKE
- Manage day to day communications with our clients helping them to develop their understanding of the best use of the CAKE platform for their business
- Provide ongoing support and training to clients around existing and new features
- Travel and spend time with our clients both during the initial set-up process and on an ongoing basis as required
- Work closely with the Technical Support team to troubleshoot problems and escalate issues for clients as required
- Become a CAKE product expert, work through our training process to get up to speed with the platform and maintain your knowledge as new features are released
- Support our product team in feeding back client challenges with the platform and offer suggestions on product enhancements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree or comparable related work experience and/or training
- An understanding of the online advertising and performance marketing industry is a plus
- Effective instructive abilities; clear verbal and written communication
- Fluency in languages other than English is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills