Junior PPC Account Manager – Award Winning Independent agency – Fashion
£28-33k with amazing benefits
A multi-award winning Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a Junior PPC Account Manager to join the current team. Whilst the agencies clients are from broad backgrounds, a large focus is on the Fashion Industry and they boast some of the most recognised names in the industry from high-end designer labels to high street stores. They recently won the Grand Prix Award at a prestigious Awards event for Best Paid Search Campaign so you would be joining an award winning team.
The Junior PPC Account Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- Developing and agreeing the right objectives, goals and KPIs to tie client business objectives into PPC objectives.
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
- The implementation and delivery of paid advertising campaigns according to the agreed strategy, including activity planning and scheduling.
- Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within PPC campaigns.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof.
- Sharing knowledge with internal teams in a collaborative and lively environment.
- Identifying new business and upsell opportunities and working with the PPC Strategy Lead on proposals for clients.
- Working collaboratively with the Client Services Team and helping communicate PPC concepts and recommendations to clients.
- Ensuring internal systems and processes are adhered to and kept up to date.
The Junior PPC Account Manager will have the following responsibilities/qualifications;
- At least 2 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an
- agency environment.
- GAP qualified
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines
- Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools.
- Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships.
- Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge and/or strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Anton Greig - firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3763 9756
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Anton Greig.