Then this role sounds perfect for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a new Junior member of an established and globally distributed development team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our industry-leading technology platform. As junior full stack engineer you will have the opportunity to work in both Frontend (JS/React) and Backend (PHP/Laravel) helping to shape the future direction of our platform. Working with a growing and experienced scrum team, you will be delivering across a range of technologies to help drive our platform forward.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Create and maintain excellent code
- Develop in Agile framework with a clear focus on tested code
- Promote technical excellence and continuous improvement
- Analyse and build to software requirements
- Write tests for your code in line with requirements
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Laravel and react.
- Good understanding of data types and rdb’s such as MySQL
- Experience of agile delivery, process, and scrum in particular
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- A degree in computer science or similar advantageous
- Experience in aws (or cloud computing in general)
- Experience in docker (or containers in general)
- Experience in Laravel, react, node
- Experience in MySQL, Elasticsearch
- Experience in ai technologies (e.g. Sage maker, rasa, TensorFlow)
Webgains is an award-winning leader in high performance affiliate marketing, working for 15 years on behalf of major clients globally. We provide advertisers and affiliates/publishers with innovative tracking technology, and leading account management and support. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
We offer competitive salaries; a remote, friendly and inclusive environment; 25 days annual leave after 1 year of service; free weekly language classes; £2000 educational and learning budget; private health insurance; an established pension plan; free mental health counselling, yoga virtual classes and much more!
Some of these benefits are purely UK based benefits.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all the qualifications.
At Webgains, we are a people first organisation, and we live by our core values: openness, excellence, integrity, fun, and work/life balance. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values.
Webgains embraces equal opportunity in the workplace and in throughout the recruitment processes. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant, exceptional individuals. We therefore welcome applications from all candidates, and do not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, gender confirmation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin and race. Webgains have a high number of applications and reserve the right to close our vacancies before the closing date.