Are you a confident, dynamic and self-motivated marketing professional, dedicated to providing exemplary customer service to our global network of advertisers and publishers?
Then this role sounds perfect for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is sector-based and is essentially providing marketing expertise to advertisers to help drive their performance marketing programs, as well as recruiting and developing publisher relationships. Although experience with an established affiliate network is not essential, you should have a good track record supporting clients’ marketing plans, issue identification and problem resolution.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Consult with advertisers as to the tactical and strategic aims of their online marketing programs
- Recruit suitable publishers to their programs on the Webgains network
- Continuously strive to improve the financial and strategic success of the affiliate marketing program of their assigned advertisers
- Prepare monthly performance reports and communicate with advertisers
- Providing marketing expertise to advertisers to help drive their performance marketing programs, as well as recruiting and developing publisher relationships
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- 1 year minimum Digital Marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience of driving client growth
- Experience of introducing sophisticated, multi-layered and tailored solutions to clients.
- Experience of analysing complex data sets from a wide variety of sources and drawing user and market actionable insights.
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Office products such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Enthusiastic learner, seeking knowledge on internet economy and affiliate channel, competitor and subject matter best practice.
- Knowledge of online marketing, and the role performance marketing can play in driving sales and leads
- A good track record supporting clients’ marketing plans, including strategic and tactical planning, issue identification and problem resolution
- Excellent time management, written and oral skills together with the ability to multi-task.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience at Account Manager level
- Degree level education with experience in web-based technologies, marketing and management
- Affiliate Marketing Experience: 1 year
- Fluent in another European language (preferred Spanish, French or Italian)
Webgains is an award-winning leader in high performance affiliate marketing, working for 15 years on behalf of major clients globally. We provide advertisers and affiliates/publishers with innovative tracking technology, and leading account management and support. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
We offer competitive salaries; a remote, friendly and inclusive environment; 25 days annual leave after 1 year of service; free weekly language classes; £2000 educational and learning budget; private health insurance; an established pension plan; free mental health counselling, yoga virtual classes and much more!
Some of these benefits are applicable to UK based employees only.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all the qualifications.
At Webgains, we are a people first organisation, and we live by our core values: openness, excellence, integrity, fun, and work/life balance. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values.
Webgains embraces equal opportunity in the workplace and in throughout the recruitment processes. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant, exceptional individuals. We therefore welcome applications from all candidates, and do not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, gender confirmation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin and race. Webgains have a high number of applications and reserve the right to close our vacancies before the closing date.