AFFILIATE MARKETING MANAGER
A market leading Internet based business is seeking to expand their team and is looking to recruit an Affiliate Marketing Manager with a passion and strong understanding of online marketing.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management all Affiliate channels and developing a effective ROI using display channels, driving efficiencies and maximising return on investment. Job role will also include building partnerships with other websites using our in-house integrated partner scheme.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
- Working with the management of the company to extensively develop the existing affiliate marketing activity
- Delivering and communicating an effective plan of activity to support existing marketing strategies.
- Delivering on targets and metrics in line with agreed principles, budgets and the marketing strategies
- Effectively managing budgets to ensure attractive ROI
- Identifying, implementing and measuring trials to test the performance of new strategies
Key skills and experience required to apply:
- Previous hands on experience of Affiliates channels
- A good knowledge or working experience of display advertising & retargeting would be beneficial
- Used to working to and achieving targets.
- Leadership experience.
- Numerate with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, fun and dynamic team and assert your skills to help this company define itself further as market leader in the UK.
If this sounds like a job for you send us your CV.