Then this role sounds perfect for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Integration Team, the role is responsible for firstly, managing a seamless integration and launch of new clients onto the performance network; and secondly, providing ongoing technical support to clients either directly or through the account management team. This entails liaising with a wide range of different stakeholders, clients and staff members to guide them through the set-up process and provide support.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Liaise with stakeholders at all phases of the Integration Cycle, including Account Managers, Clients, Technical Teams etc.
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language, to provide guidance throughout the setup process and provide help and technical assistance when required.
- Persuade, cajole, and remind clients, in a professional and courteous manner, about their setup requirements.
- Develop and manage client relationships, providing support to the Account Management Team
- Provide first and second line technical, as well as system support, to clients and Account Managers.
- Employ a meticulous approach to testing, reporting, and providing timely and actionable feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Resolve tracking and integration issues independently.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- Marketing technology integrations experience, ideally affiliate network integrations.
- Strong understanding of the programming lifecycle and how it works.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail with a meticulous approach to testing, reporting and providing feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- A self-starter who can proactively support clients and the internal team.
- The ability and desire to prioritise and work in fast paced environment.
- A passion for learning and professional development
- Intermediate skills in all Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Affiliate marketing experience
- Ability to speak in a different language (Italian, French, Spanish, Mandarin etc)
Webgains is an award-winning leader in high performance affiliate marketing, working for 15 years on behalf of major clients globally. We provide advertisers and affiliates/publishers with innovative tracking technology, and leading account management and support. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
We offer competitive salaries; a remote, friendly and inclusive environment; 25 days annual leave after 1 year of service; free weekly language classes; £2000 educational and learning budget; private health insurance; an established pension plan; free mental health counselling, yoga virtual classes and much more!
Some of these benefits apply to UK based roles only.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all the qualifications.
At Webgains, we are a people first organisation, and we live by our core values: openness, excellence, integrity, fun, and work/life balance. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values.
Webgains embraces equal opportunity in the workplace and in throughout the recruitment processes. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant, exceptional individuals. We therefore welcome applications from all candidates, and do not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, gender confirmation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin and race. Webgains have a high number of applications and reserve the right to close our vacancies before the closing date.