Then this role sounds perfect for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Integration Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing a seamless integration and launch of new clients onto the Webgains platform. You will also provide ongoing technical support to clients, either directly or through the account management team. The role is focused on the UK and IT markets and provides an opportunity to work with some high-profile eCommerce brands in the UK and Italy. Success in the role depends on technical aptitude, excellent communication and persuasion skills ensuring clients are integrated in an effective and timely manner.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Consult Liaise with stakeholders at all phases of the Integration Cycle, including Account Managers, Clients, Technical Teams etc.
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language, to provide guidance throughout the setup process and provide help and technical assistance when required.
- Persuade, cajole and remind clients, in a professional and courteous manner, about their setup requirements.
- Develop and manage client relationships, providing support to the Account Management Team
- Provide first and second line technical, as well as system support, to clients and Account Managers with the support of the integration team.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- Fluent in English and Italian with friendly and professional manner with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Approachable with a strong ‘can do’ attitude and an appetite to learn.
- Strive to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced.
- Committed to the achievement of the team objectives and key results.
- Manages time effectively and delivers on commitments.
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate computer literacy including MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Affiliate Marketing Experience: 1 year (highly preferred)
Why choose webgains?
Webgains is an award-winning leader in high performance affiliate marketing, working for 15 years on behalf of major clients globally. We provide advertisers and affiliates/publishers with innovative tracking technology, and leading account management and support. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
We offer up to £22,000 per annum with monthly/quarterly bonuses; a remote, friendly and inclusive environment; 25 days annual leave after 1 year of service; free weekly language classes; £2000 educational and learning budget; private health insurance; an established pension plan; free mental health counselling, yoga virtual classes and much more!
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all the qualifications. At Webgains, we are a people first organisation, and we live by our core values: openness, excellence, integrity, fun, and work/life balance. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values.
Webgains embraces equal opportunity in the workplace and in throughout the recruitment processes. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant, exceptional individuals. We therefore welcome applications from all candidates, and do not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, gender confirmation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin and race. Webgains have a high number of applications and reserve the right to close our vacancies before the closing date.