SaleCycle is a Success – a market leader; a young and vibrant award-winning business known for its performance delivery and quality service. Working with clients such as Monsoon, Sony and EE to name just a few from an impressive list, we inconspicuously recover lost online sales through effective, tailored re-engagement with customers. Based in the Rainton Bridge, Tyne and Wear, our success now reaches bases in the US, Australia & Singapore. We’re going far; come and join us...
Our sales team is growing. With an array of services and benefits available through the SaleCycle package, we are seeking a passionate and driven sales team manager with the ability to identify and capitalise on new opportunities themselves and drive our already impressive success even further. This is an exceptionally exciting time to join our fast paced, growing business where your success is visible, recognised and rewarded!
Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer for EMEA, you will...
- Take ultimate responsibility for UK new business development, with potential into the wider EMEA region, making a significant impact on the growth of the business
- Strategically drive & motivate your team of Enterprise Sales Managers to exceed their quotas; targets that you forecast & assign, across multiple verticals
- Become an expert on our product, confidently marketing the benefits of SaleCycle’s solution to e-commerce businesses across the EMEA region
- With a hunter mentality, build your own pipeline by engaging with prospects via telephone, email and online demonstrations, proactively filling your diary with opportunities to charm and engage Senior Level decision makers
- Service your prospects through the full sale cycle (no pun intended), from prospecting & qualifying, cold-calling, product demonstrations, negotiating and finally clinching the deal
- Exceed your sales targets and play a pivotal part of the success of the business
Essentially you will...
- Be experienced in leading a team to strategically deliver tangible sales & business growth
- Come with proven B2B, target-driven sales success, ideally within a start-up environment
- Have strong awareness of the digital and ecommerce industries
- Be fearless in selling a niche B2B product consultatively to savvy senior executives
- Be an alluring, persuasive networker with experience of owning the full sale cycle
- Have the organisational skills to balance and prioritise numerous prospects and employees, ensuring everyone is pleased and engaged with our brand
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), success is rewarded through commission. In addition, we provide a contributory pension scheme and life insurance. We also offer a relaxing 25 days annual leave and, because we know that life doesn’t always fit around work, a semi-flexible approach to your working day.