Executive Director, Digital Strategy – International Media & Communications Agency
Salary is £85,000K – £95,000K + amazing benefits
One of the world’s largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
They help clients think differently; think about how communications can help their brands and business make even bigger growth step-changes than they had planned across the region. They passionately believe creativity and innovation are business critical for clients to grow in today’s marketplace, and it is through that lens they consider the growing role of technology and data to inform solutions.
Their values are to be human in their approach, demanding in their ambitions and united in the way they collaborate across disciplines and markets. This creates an environment of people with opinions and imagination who embrace agency life and are highly committed to the importance of continual personal development and fulfilling not just the ambitions of clients, but also staff.
- They are looking for a highly credible, strategic leader with excellent client skills, who will have worked in a digital and performance environment for the majority of your career.
- You will be as much of an advocate of the integrated agency model as you are for best-in-class specialist skills. It is critical that you use your deep expert knowledge to integrate with other skillsets within the agency to build more powerful solutions for all clients.
- This individual will be able to excite senior regional clients about the opportunities that insight and innovation in digital marketing and performance media offer to significantly grow a clients’ business across multiple markets.
- You will be responsible for maintaining key high quality client relationships and overseeing delivery of industry-leading work to clients across the agency.
- You will also be responsible for leading the agency in the pursuit of digital excellence, and will be expected to play an engaged, accountable and responsible role within the senior leadership team across all aspects of the business, including those outside their functional role and expertise.
- This is a senior position for someone who enjoys inspiring, educating, convincing people – and most importantly, knows how to make positive change happen fast.
- 3+ years of proven executive leadership
- 5+ years as an executive team member leading a line of business
- Have a strong performance background but translate that knowledge in to strategic story-telling
- Can ensure the agency capitalise on the programmatic, data lead future across all media but also understands the more brand orientated world of content, mobile, social
- Be passionate about collaborating with other disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy and adjust course as needed
- Interpersonal skills that peers would describe as “charismatic”
- Insight into the way that digital transformation is affecting our industry
- Particularly understands digital commerce-lead channels, data, technology and can confidently and clearly articulate business strategy for pitches and client work
- Has gravitas & energy; a confident pitcher - creates assurance we are strong digitally
- Can author a strategic approach as well as influence other people’s work and improve it
- Has the vision to shape and build a digital proposition that is best in class
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975/07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.