Salary is £23,000 - £32,000 Basic plus Bonus + Benefits
eCRM Campaign Manager – Leading Digital Marketing Software
A full service digital marketing global leader in integrated marketing software & solutions providing cloud-based solutions for email, mobile and social media marketing and offers opt-in lead generation and email media solutions. This allows marketers to successfully navigate the changing role of marketing by taking control of budgets and spending, eliminating internal silos with streamlined workflows, and executing innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive measureable ROI.
With offices across Europe and clients across the globe the Applications Team at this incredible company enable marketers to deliver highly targeted, consistent and personalised marketing campaigns that are integrated across all channels. Customers can further benefit from powerful data warehousing and big data analytics for deeper customer engagement. This powerful combination gives businesses a competitive edge in a world where data is exploding and marketing itself is changing, serving as a blueprint for creating optimal customer experiences.
The Campaign Management team is looking for an ambitious and energetic Campaign Manager to work in the London office. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright graduate who is looking for a career in Online Marketing. At this company you will work with large clients such as Sony, Channel4, Asda, HBOS and Mulberry to produce their email campaigns using their eCRM broadcast system.
Coordinate, facilitate and manage the day to day tasks involved in deploying eCRM campaigns:
- testing email campaigns and editing / amending HTML email codes
- ensuring best practice
- data handling
- producing and analysing campaign reports
- Liaise with clients in order to relay any information, or solve queries relating to Campaign management
- Create briefs and work with designers to produce creative for campaigns
- Ensure campaign requests are accurately and efficiently fulfilled within agreed timescales
- Participate in clients meetings and reviews presenting campaigns results and new features
• Graduate – preferably in new media, marketing or technology based degree
• At least 1 year work experience in digital marketing
• Good understanding of the email marketing industry
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, ideally Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Basic / Good HTML skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Keen to take initiative
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - email@example.com
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 463 8692/07860 776095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.