Admitad is a worldwide affiliate network with team of over 350 employees and offices in Moscow, Kiev, Minsk, Shanghai, Delhi, Dubai and Heilbronn (Germany).
Admitad provides e-commerce advertisers with reliable sales sources and enabling publishers to create new business models for monetizing traffic. Admitad has been operating in the market since 2010 and nowadays works with over 1600 e-commerce advertisers and with over 700,000 publishers. Every day, over 8,000,000 visitors are directed to advertisers’ websites via our publishers.
● Affiliate market development within the assigned region;
● Developing, maintaining and expanding the client base;
● Arranging meetings and conducting negotiations with clients, attending exhibitions and participating in conferences
Develop Operational Plans
It is up to Country Manager to ensure that all aspects of a business operate smoothly, ensure that a business’s in-country affiliate adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines. Also, develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales.
Implement Brand Strategies
Country Manager is responsible for building a company’s brand in a specific region, also devise advertising and promotional plans and being involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development.
Generate Progress Reports
Country Manager continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters. And present reports regarding sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance.
What we expect from the successful candidate:
● Strong sales skills;
● Excellent communication, negotiation, strategic planning and organization skills;
● Regional expertise
● Work experience in CPA marketing;
● Communication skills and executive presence skills;
● Advanced level of both English and Spanish is a must;
● 3+ years of experience in business development (e-commerce or international sales of internet marketing solutions would be an advantage).
What we offer:
● Highly competitive salary;
● Become a part of strong team of professionals;
● Great opportunities for growth;
● Business trips;
● Participation in training and professional development (including mandatory training in Admitad’s HQ);
● Reward package is negotiable with the successful candidate