Would you like to know how we utilise over 1 Trillion daily buying decisions?
Conversant is one of the world’s largest integrated online marketing companies. Our business is dedicated to providing industry-leading solutions that maximise the value of every kind of online marketing activity for every kind of online business.
CJ Affiliate by Conversant is a global leader in the online advertising channel of affiliate marketing. We drive quality results, deliver superior service and develop sustainable relationships for advertisers and publishers through our performance-based solutions.
We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here’s what we believe in at Conversant:
- Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – a big one – every day.
- Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
- Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
- Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
What’s the gig?
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to help us grow by sourcing and engaging with new clients.
You don't need to have extensive sales experience, you just need to be outgoing, confident, persistent and ambitious. We’re a creative and dynamic team, so we’re looking for a self-starter with initiative and plenty of ideas, who wants to learn and develop quickly.
You’ll work alongside industry experts, with initial duties including contacting clients, booking meetings, and attending sales calls and meetings. You will quickly develop to become a senior member of the team, and can expect your role to evolve over time.
- Building calling lists and segmenting lists by client vertical
- Researching and fact finding against your target list of companies (relevant contact person, phone number, email address, etc.)
- Developing relationships through calling a predefined number of new companies every day and consistently hitting calling targets
- Developing new business opportunities by introducing CJ to potential clients
- Immediate follow up on all calls and scheduling future follow up actions via Salesforce
- Identifying and coordinating sales meetings with key advertiser brands and their Senior Management
- Forecasting and analysing data for potential opportunities using MS Excel
- Compiling information in an organised manner in preparation for sales pitches
- Offering support to the sales team when creating sales presentations (PowerPoint and Word)
- Working with the wider sales team and liaising with legal to draft confidential documents (contracts, NDA’s)
- Supporting the sales team with general admin tasks
- Building a strong in-depth product knowledge
- Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of the product
- Consistently achieving daily, weekly & monthly targets
- Our perfect candidate will have:
- A passion for selling and negotiating
- Persistence and the ability to persuade
- Motivation to achieve results
- A confident and professional telephone and email manner, and the ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and a love of learning new skills and knowledge
- A desire to continually better themselves
- Tenacity and the target-driven attitude of a sales person
- Excellent MS Office and IT skills
- Confidence with technology and the ability to quickly pick up new systems and software
Why work for us!
- Share Option Purchase Scheme
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Cycle To Work Scheme and on site shower facilities
- Season ticket loan
- Health & Fitness reimbursement
- Unlimited on-line Training and Development (including free business books)
- Great opportunity for reward and recognition via our Pass It On Programme
- Charity donation scheme and charity days
- Childcare Vouchers
- Competitive Company Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Daily Free fresh fruit and Friday morning bagel breakfast
- Discounts at shops and restaurants in Putney (up to 20% savings)
- Several large company social events throughout the year (smaller team events weekly)