Do you have solid experience in customer service and an excellent telephone manner? Are you able to communicate clearly and effectively? Are you unafraid to tackle issues, including technical ones, and find answers even if you don’t have them readily available? Do you have affiliate marketing experience?
Then this role sounds perfect for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a client support executive your role is to provide effective and timely customer service and technical support to a portfolio of self-service client accounts. You will help new clients get their affiliate programs up and running, by training them on how to use our platform and help them get better results from their programs. You are key to supporting our future growth, so we welcome a person who is happy to suggest ideas on how to improve our customer support functionality. As part of a small team, your voice is heard, and you will have a significant impact on how we serve our clients.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Provide great customer service to our network of advertisers and publishers, helping them to set up, launch, manage and grow their affiliate channel.
- Manage a portfolio of Webgains self-managed clients across the world; act as direct liaison on day-to-day queries, helping with both technical and commercial enquiries
- Send weekly newsletters, review accounts, provide recommendations and conduct competitor bench marking services.
- Provide support to internal Webgains teams in launching new self-managed client programmes
- Conduct training calls to help clients use our technical platform and improve their program performance.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- 2 years+ customer support experience
- Affiliate marketing experience
- Demonstratable experience in serving customers over the phone
- A positive, upbeat people-person
- The ability to learn technical tools with training.
- The ability to figure out technical issues, seeking support where necessary.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Proactive approach to supporting clients and internal teams.
- An interest in digital services and affiliate marketing
- An ability to prioritise issues and a desire to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office programs (excel, word, PowerPoint, outlook)
- Account management experience
- Experience in using technical tools or platforms. this may be reporting or analytics tools, content management systems, etc. the key is that you are used to navigating around technical platforms,
Webgains is an award-winning leader in high performance affiliate marketing, working for 15 years on behalf of major clients globally. We provide advertisers and affiliates/publishers with innovative tracking technology, and leading account management and support. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
We offer competitive salaries; a remote, friendly and inclusive environment; 25 days annual leave after 1 year of service; quarterly/monthly performance bonuses; free weekly language classes; £2000 educational and learning budget; private health insurance; an established pension plan; free mental health counselling, yoga virtual classes and much more!
Some of these benefits are for UK based roles only.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all the qualifications.
At Webgains, we are a people first organisation, and we live by our core values: openness, excellence, integrity, fun, and work/life balance. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values.
Webgains embraces equal opportunity in the workplace and in throughout the recruitment processes. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant, exceptional individuals. We therefore welcome applications from all candidates, and do not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, gender confirmation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin and race. Webgains have a high number of applications and reserve the right to close our vacancies before the closing date.