Client Success Manager – Trackonomics
Trackonomics is an innovative technology company building industry-leading tools for the performance marketing industry. Based in London and Israel we offer potential employees:
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest brand names in e-commerce
- The chance to help us build innovative technology to improve performance marketing
- A small, start-up environment where your ideas will help shape the future of the company
- A flexible working environment, competitive salary and the chance to grow your career with us
- Taste the entrepreneurial spirit of a company that is working hard to disrupt it’s industry
Trackonomics builds and operates a tracking, reporting, aggregation, analytics and campaign management platform aimed at performance marketers. Our aim is to build innovative tools based on automation to change the way performance marketing works.
Our platform, Ensemble, is already used by some of the biggest brand names in e-commerce, as well as digital media agencies all over the world. We aggregate data from over 40 sources, including industry-leading digital media platforms like Facebook, Adwords and Doubleclick, and use machine-learning algorithms to help our clients forecast, manage and optimise their performance marketing campaigns.
Trackonomics is a start-up company, founded in Israel. We have 11 people, with employees working in Israel, London and Boston . We are growing fast, and are looking for a Client Success Manager to expand our team in London, manage relationships with our key clients, onboard new customers and work with the founders to shape the future direction of our business.
Our mission is to deliver automation that makes performance marketing better. We are looking for somebody that shares and can embrace our vision.
We’re looking for a Client Success Manager who has at least five years experience in a client-centric performance marketing role; preferably with a strong affiliate marketing background. The successful candidate will:
- Have a start-up mentality, enjoy working in small teams, delight in driving company growth and not be afraid to get involved in every aspect of day-to-day life at Trackonomics
- Be a client management superstar, with the ability to manage client relationships independently to the highest standard
- Be the kind of detail-orientated person that rates a spreadsheet as a key life companion
- Demonstrate an unrivalled ability to build and manage relationships with blue-chip e-commerce companies
- Have a detailed knowledge of the performance marketing industry and paid digital media
- Have a broad understanding of performance marketing technology
- Demonstrate technical empathy in online tracking, link-building, APIs, data management and reporting
Preferably have an in-depth knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry, including its business model and key companies
Strong written and spoken communication skills are a given for all potential candidates.
The Client Success Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of the Trackonomics product across our key clients. They will also onboard new customers, assist in providing a consultative sales experience to potential customers, deliver customer feedback to the product and technical teams and be an ambassador for Trackonomics at industry events.
But we are looking for so much more than an employee. As an early member of the Trackonomics team we are looking for somebody to help grow our business, make us better, and share in our adventure.