Then this role sounds perfect for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Group Head of Client Success, the role will involve you having a foothold at all support levels. You will be fully responsible for managing 1st and 2nd support lines in our English-speaking territories, to ensure there is a seamless approach to handling client support in a thorough and timely manner. You will also manage client issues through the 3rd line of support, where necessary, to ensure that our technical teams have all the information required to resolve the various technical issues that may arise.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Own the first line support function and ensure that client concerns are dealt with as efficiently as possible. This may often include working collaboratively with your peers (in other departments) to provide the best support to our clients.
- Be the Support Champion within the business by being available to your peers when they require assistance.
- Provide regular internal training on the more common issues that occur so that staff are able to assist clients before they request formal support via the various ticket/e-mail systems.
- Manage the 2nd line support systems to ensure end-to-end satisfaction with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Attend cross-team meetings where you will champion the client, providing the technical team with the information required to achieve the desired outcome (3rd line).
- Help with business prioritisation of existing client issues.
- Liaise, in conjunction with account managers, with new clients, both technical and non-technical staff to ensure issues are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Assist your colleagues in the Integration Team by supporting their efforts and help remove any bottlenecks or blocks that their clients may be facing.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- Understanding of transaction tracking and how the underlying technology works
- Basic understanding of the programming lifecycle and how it works.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail with a meticulous approach to testing, error handling, reporting and providing feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- A self-starter who will proactively support clients and the internal team.
- The desire to work within an ever changing and fast paced environment.
- A passion for learning and professional development.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency in various Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Approachable with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
- Deliver support best practice training for the wider Webgains team and sharing platform knowledge.
- Affiliate Marketing Experience: 1 year (highly preferred)
Webgains is an award-winning leader in high performance affiliate marketing, working for 15 years on behalf of major clients globally. We provide advertisers and affiliates/publishers with innovative tracking technology, and leading account management and support. We have a plan to double the size and reach of our business within the next few years and for this we seek the very best people out there to help us on this journey.
We offer competitive salaries; a remote, friendly and inclusive environment; 25 days annual leave after 1 year of service; free weekly language classes; £2000 educational and learning budget; private health insurance; an established pension plan; free mental health counselling, yoga virtual classes and much more!
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all the qualifications. At Webgains, we are a people first organisation, and we live by our core values: openness, excellence, integrity, fun, and work/life balance. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values.
Webgains embraces equal opportunity in the workplace and in throughout the recruitment processes. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant, exceptional individuals. We therefore welcome applications from all candidates, and do not discriminate based on age, disability, sex, gender confirmation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin and race. Webgains have a high number of applications and reserve the right to close our vacancies before the closing date.