Join an exciting, fast-paced, collaborative team as we continue to disrupt the industry with our game-changing performance marketing technology. Innovate with us!
CAKE is a marketing technology company providing the leading SaaS enterprise platform for real-time marketing intelligence. Our mission is to address the challenges and opportunities in tracking and analyzing the massive amounts of clicks generated from mobile, affiliate, display, retail, lead generation campaigns, and more. Our executive team possesses decades of online marketing experience and a deep understanding of digital analytics across a breadth of industries, leading us to nearly 200% year-over-year growth the last two years.
An intermediate position on the CAKE Client Services team, supporting and educating CAKE clients. The goal of CAKE is to solidify and grow our client base through the cooperative efforts of employees at all levels. As the face of CAKE, all Client Services team members are an advocate for CAKE clients and help them to reach their business needs and goals by using the CAKE software efficiently and effectively. As a Client Services team member, your role and responsibilities have a foundation in the following areas:
- Team: Be available to each team member and open to help when possible. Conduct yourself in a professional manner, treat people with respect and empathy. Celebrate team successes.
- Leadership: Be an example of exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. Be collaborative and innovative with clients and the CAKE team.
- Knowledge: Strive to learn more in both the industry and the product. Have a natural curiosity to develop your knowledge and education in your profession.
- Client Health: Maintain an intimate understanding of your client’s health and strive to increase their health however possible including the following but not limited to:
- ENGAGE: Create meaningful and long-lasting relationships with clients
- EDUCATE: Teach clients best practices and functionality
- STATUS: Have an intimate and available knowledge of each client
- GROW: Enable clients to expand and grow their business and use of CAKE
- SUPPORT: Support each client and team member with empathy
- Problem Solving: Break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Ownership: Take a high degree of ownership over your work. Be the lead and point person when advocating for your client.
- Communication: Be a clear communicator with professional presence. Be open to input from other team members and departments.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Communication (written and oral)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities